WELCOME TO DESTINATION NZ – FIFTH EDITION
“Blue Water Cruisers Guide to New Zealand’s Northern Waters”
May we introduce you to the ONLY book especially written for visiting overseas yachties who are sailing to New Zealand in increasing numbers.
This publication contains detailed information on all aspects of arriving in New Zealand.
- Detailed maps of the Ports of Entry - Opua, Whangarei, Auckland, Tauranga.
- Detailed cruising from Houhora harbour to Whakatane
- Complete chart index
- Official Hydrographic Charts of Coasts
- Official entry requirement, radio frequencies and marina facilities information.
While visiting, their domestic needs include:
- car hire/ownership
- health and education
- shopping and tourism
- climate and culture and entertainment
- Yacht and launch construction and brokerage. NZ is renowned for high standards and reasonable costs of marine and boating services. Many come here specifically to refit their vessels.
- Mail, telephone, airline services……pretty much ALL the things that anyone might need on a day to day basis.
An estimated $15-20 million spent annually during their stay!
Destination NZ is selling in Florida, California, San Francisco, Hawaii, Tonga, Tahiti, Fiji, U.K., Australia and New Zealand.
This book is published to add stimulation to the tourist industry and to entice those cruising around out there to come and see us here in NZ. This book supports and promotes the various trades and businesses the yachties use while they are here for their summer stay (about 5 months)
Due to the demand for the previous editions, the fifth is now being upgraded and prepared.
This publication is in its 15th year and is a very reliable and respected guide, see review, www.boatbooks.co.nz